WELCOME TO PURE LIVING PILATES GOLD COAST
Hello, we are very excited about having you as our new client!
Before you come to your first class at Pure Living Pilates, we would love to find out a little bit about you and your medical history in order to help us create the perfect class for you! We have a new client form that we would like to you to fill out please.
If you click on the link, New Client Questionnaire - Pure Living Pilates you can download a printable version of the new client form.
Please use this form to bring to our attention any existing medical conditions, or previous injuries so we can do our best to take care of you.
Please email your completed form to [email protected] or alternatively you can bring it along with you to your first class.
Please note that because physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, Pure Living Pilates urges you to obtain a physical examination from a doctor and/ or Physiotherapist before commencing your classes in our Pilates studio.
- Advance payment is required to sign up for classes, Appointments can be made online. If you have trouble you can give us a call 0401547221
- New Client Introductory offer expires 10 days after initial class.
- Long term Packages have a minimum term of 3 months before cancellation is allowed as laid out in the Package agreement. Written notice must be submitted of two weeks. Packages are paid in weekly increments. Long term Packages also have a hold period up to one month per year that you can utilise if you are going on holidays or get sick with an additional 4 weeks at 50% of the fortnightly fee.
- We accept cash and EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) as well as Master Card and Visa online payments and direct debit. All Visa and Eftpos transactions incur a 2.8%fee
- Prior to commencing your first class you must complete the new client questionnaire New Client Questionnaire - Pure Living Pilates
- Please be on time to your class, if you are late, the class will still finish at the designated time.
- We kindly ask that you turn off your mobile phone before entering the studio to avoid interruptions to you and others during their sessions.
- Please bring a towel, socks and a bottle of water to class with you.
- A 12 hour notice of cancellation is required should you wish to cancel your scheduled class. Cancelling with less than 12 hours notice will result in a charge for the full price of the appointed class. If you are paying in a 10 pack, one class from the pack will be deducted for the missed appointment. If you have a long term package you will forfeit that class for that week. However if you reschedule before the 12 hour notice period then you will of course not get charged and will be able to make the class up.
- Should you wish to reschedule your appointment we will do our very best to accommodate your request.
- If you become ill or injured and have been advised by a physician to temporarily discontinue training, your prepaid classes will remain valid for a period of six months. Alternatively if you have a membership you will be able to place it on hold for six months as these are special circumstances. However, pilates is the best way to recover so we hope you do not need to stop attending classes for that long.
- In the case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every effort to inform you as soon as possible and try to reschedule your class appointment.